On data we collect and how we use them
OpinioAI, run and managed by OpinioAI International s.r.o (registered in Brno, Czech Republic with ID (IČO) 19983328; ‘OpinioAI’ or ‘We’ afterwards) is committed to respecting your privacy.
We are well aware of the personal nature of the data processed and devotes considerable time to put security measures in place to prevent any related security risks while being compliant with GDPR.
We have implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website.
- What data do We collect
- How do We collect your data
- How will We use your data
- How do We store your data
- Marketing purposes
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies
- What types of cookies do We use
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do We collect
We collect information about you directly from your input. If indicated by the order or contact form, we collect the following data:
Personal identification (Name, email address and phone number.);
Your request filled in the web form;
Queries, persona forms and all the functional data necessary for OpinioAI to work.
2. How do We collect your data
We rely on your consent to process your data. We consider consent is given when you order the goods from our website. Of course, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and where we rely on legitimate interests, you may have the right to object to our processing.
You directly provide us with most of the data We collect. We collect data and process data when
- you provide us with your order, requests, inquiries, comments, and concerns (either digitally, or physically)
- you allow us to send you promotional messages and other information about our products, events and services.
- you use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will We use your data
We collect your data so We can:
- Respond to your requests and inquiries
- Send you an email with special offers of other products and services We think you might
- Improve our website experience.
- Provide the OpinioAI services
Where reasonable given the character of your request, We may share your data with the relevant resellers of our products and services in order to enable them to approach you with a corresponding offer you may have requested.
We use third party services like Mailchimp to host our customers and prospects identifiable data like emails, names, addresses, company names and such. This data is needed for successful business processes including order delivery, communication and outreach.
Additionally, we use third party digital analytics service providers – Google Analytics – which through cookies help us understand how you use our website and attribute your visit to specific marketing channels. Conversely, we use advertising cookies – like Google Ads Remarketing Tags, and Facebook Pixel – for our marketing and outreach purposes.
For other purposes, and where possible, especially the communication with OpenAI GPT API we’ve opted out from data collection and opted in for services that will not use our customers data to train or improve their services.
4. How do We store your data
The data is securely stored at the third-party providers, mentioned above in the territory of the EU, and if there’s a local copy, it’s stored in our own systems located in Brno, Czech Republic.
For enabling long term memory in our AI models we use Pinecone – which is a vector database. Our Pinecone instance is in the US, but no personal data is shared. We only share vector coordinates and the organizationID so we can provide the service properly.
Where personal information is transferred from the European Economic Area or Switzerland to a country that has not received an adequacy decision by the European Commission, we rely on appropriate safeguards, such as the European Commission-approved Standard Contractual Clauses, to transfer the data.
We will keep your data for 3 years after the initial collection. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data; unless we obtained your consent with a longer storage or use or have a legal entitlement to store or use your data.
5. Marketing Purposes
We would like to send you information to your e-mail about our products and services that We think you might like.
On our website, you can subscribe to our newsletter. The input mask used for this purpose determines what type of personal data is transmitted; apart from the entered personal data, the date and time of subscription is also logged. Personal data collected during the newsletter registration procedure will only be used for distributing our newsletter. There will be no transfer of personal data collected by the newsletter service aside of our e-mailing service provider.
If you have agreed to receive marketing messages, you may always opt out at a later date by clicking an unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email message or just send us an email to email@example.com and request data removal.
You have the right at any time to stop OpinioAI from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to its partners.
We do have an Affiliate program and we run with a third party partner Reditus (www.getreditus.com). We don’t share any personal data with them. Anyone can be an affiliate partner without even being OpinioAI user. We do however store cookies to Reditus cookies to enduser browsers, so we know which user signed up via a referral or not and how to appropriate the payouts for affiliates. Affiliates are required to sign both OpinioAI and Reditus terms and conditions.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request from OpinioAI the copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that OpinioAI correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request OpinioAI to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that OpinioAI erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that OpinioAI restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to OpinioAI processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that OpinioAI transfer the data that We have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, We may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Making sure your outreach contact gets to us
Understanding how you use our website so we can improve it
Reach out to you on other platforms – like LinkedIn – in order to promote our events, promotions or activities
9. What types of cookies do We use
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – OpinioAI uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – OpinioAI uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- Advertising – OpinioAI sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that OpinioAI has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office for Data Protection via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or or regular mail: The Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27 170 00 Praha 7, Czech Republic.